Time to get the creative juices flowing! Clothworks, and its division American Made Brand, are excited to announce a new contest. We are seeking entries into the Tiny Quilt Challenge, a juried quilt challenge using American Made Brand solids– the collection of 100% made in the USA woven quilting cottons. Last year we presented the Farm to Fabric Challenge– with the winning quilts of this juried contest exhibited at the International Quilt Market in Houston, TX this past autumn. To view the winners of last year’s challenge, follow this link.
- Quilts must be no larger than 15″ x 15″ and have a 4″ hanging sleeve attached
- Quilts must use American Made Brand solid fabric– choose from 62 colors in the assortment
- Quilts may use any technique- piecing, applique, embroidery, photo transfer, manipulated fabric, etc.
- Open to residents of the USA and Canada
- You may enter multiple quilt designs.
- Registration for Quilt submissions starts May 15th, 2015 and goes through September 15th, 2015. Click here for the registration form.
Winners to be notified October 1, 2015. Quilts to be presented at the Road to California 2016. Many fantastic prizes will be awarded to top entries in a few different categories of the Tiny Quilt Challenge, but the Grand Prize is a trip to warm & sunny California in January 2016 to see the Road to California Tiny Quilt Challenge Exhibition! Best wishes to all of you creative folks out there! This is surely an exciting challenge to show off your quilting talents….in ‘fun-size’!
And now for Day 2 of the the Have a Latte Blog Tour by Sew We Quilt–