It’s that time of year again! The Spring session of International Quilt Market takes place this weekend- from Friday May 15th through Sunday May 17th, 2015. Soon, a mass of quilt shop owners, fabric vendors, pattern designers, trim & notion suppliers, fabric designers and the like, will descend upon Minneapolis, MN where QM takes place this year. As market credentials will be enforced to gain entry into this trade show which caters to the sewing industry, here’s a little preview of some of the samples Clothworks will be showing in the Quilt Market booth, in case you are not able to attend. Feast your eyes…..
Starting at the upper left hand corner, going clockwise:
1) ‘Flag’ pattern by Avis Shirer for her design co., Sadie(a division of Joined at the Hip)- made from American Made Brand solids– pieced by our very own Joyce in Design and quilted by Loretta Orsborn.
2) ‘Cutting Garden’ pattern by Avis Shirer, made with AMB solids.
4) ‘Peony Patch’ pattern by Avis Shirer, made with AMB solids.
6) ‘Over the Rainbow’ pattern by Avis Shirer, made with AMB solids.
7) ‘What a Pear’ pattern by Avis Shirer, made with AMB solids.
8) ‘Shabby Shades’ quilt pattern by Bee in My Bonnet Designs by Lori Holt. Pieced by Cindy Carter, quilted by Loretta Orsborn, made with Clothworks fabric from the collection called Rosehill by Skipping Stones Studio (due out in Fall 2015).
9) ‘Cut, Slice, and Toss’ pattern by Avis Shirer, made with AMB solids.
If you’re lucky enough to attend Quilt Market this weekend, please stop by to check out these fantastic quilts in person and say hi to the friendly Clothworks team!